Mila Kunis is an actress admired not just for her stunning beauty but also for her great acting ability. She started gaining more followers when she was seen in her breakout movie, 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall', which was released in 2008. She then starred in the movies 'Max Payne', 'The Book of Eli', and ' Friends with Benefits'.
Of course, Mila has her private life to keep private. There are absolutely a lot of things about her that she is not willing to let the public know. Not that those things are abhorrent, but just a matter of keeping personal things under her hat.
However, there are five surprising things relating to Mila that you will be glad to know. These are things that are on record which she will surely not mind people knowing!
- When she initially tried out for her part on That 70s Show, all performers had to be 18 or older. Mila was just 14 and decided to fake her age to get on the show. She was considered for a part and the producers just learned her real age during contract signing.
- Mila is also a voice talent. Her vocal talent has been used for the roles of ‘Robot Chicken’ and a character from ‘Saints Row’ video game.
- She went out of her way and had training with S.W.A.T. to realistically portray her character in 'Max Payne'.
- Mila learned how to punch with Chuck Norris' help. This happened during her 'Walker, Texas Ranger' guest appearance.
- When she was filming 'That 70's Show', Mila continued attending to her other jobs. She was then working at an ice cream stand.